Sydney Royal Easter Show Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is TOMRA Collections PTY LTD (ABN 90 111 224 018) of Unit 2, 39 Herbert St, St Leonards NSW (Promoter).
3. TOMRA Collection only conducts games of skill. In the case of game of skill, where each entry will be individually judged based on its merit towards the competition requirements.
4. Entry is open to residents of NSW only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter
5. Promotion commences on the 10am 22nd March 2018 and ends on 10pm 3rd April 2018. Only the winner(s) will be notified and must respond within 24 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will go to the next closest entrant.
7. To enter, participants must do the following: They must enter their full name and email address into a form, and then guess the amount of crushed cans are present in a crushed aluminium block. The form to collect this information will be provided by ambassadors at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. The winner will be the person who guessed correctly. If no entrant guesses correctly, the entrant with the closest answer will win. In the case of a tie, the entrant that entered at an earlier date and time will be declared the winner.
8. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter has no obligation to make the prize transferable, exchangeable or taken as cash. Any attempts to make changes by the promoter on behalf of the prize winner should be taken as goodwill and are not a binding obligation. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The prize is only claimable on a date specified by TOMRA at the time of notification.
11. All competition entrants must reside in NSW, where the competition is housed. Winners entering from outside the state will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
16. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
17. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets involved in the prize are only valid in Australia.
18. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.